Coins for Kids is a wonderfully easy and tangible way to support Grand Rapids Right to Life and local pregnancy care centers.
Churches, schools, and organizations in the Grand Rapids area are encouraged to choose one month to host a baby bottle drive.
Profits benefit the educational outreach efforts of Grand Rapids Right to Life and six local agencies that provide material support to women and families facing unplanned pregnancies.
We provide the materials … you provide the enthusiasm!
- Select a period of time that your organization would like to participate.
- We recommend one week or one month.
- Announce the baby bottle drive in your bulletin or newsletter.
- Customizable flyers are available to help promote your efforts.
- Request as many bottles as you need.
- We suggest one bottle per family.
- Spend the period of time filling those bottles with your spare change.
- We will pick up the bottles at the end of the scheduled drive.
- We will count the donations and share the profits.
Host a Coins for Kids Drive
- Contact Tammy to schedule a baby bottle drive.