320 East Fulton Street
As part of the fall campaign for 40 Days for Life, Grand Rapids Right to Life has adopted a day at the peaceful vigil.
Join with us and pray to end abortion in front of the only free-standing surgical abortion facility in Grand Rapids.
40 Days for Life is a grassroots campaign to end abortion through prayer, fasting, community outreach, and by holding a peaceful prayer vigil in front of an abortion facility.
Grand Rapids Right to Life supporters will pray for 12 hours on Thursday, October 6. Participants are asked to remain on the public sidewalk in front of the abortion facility and pray for one hour.
- Choose one hour to pray in front of the abortion facility.
- Prayer booklets are available for those who participate.
Prayer Vigil Reminders
- Parking is available on side streets, in parking ramps, and at meters.
- Bring umbrellas, windbreakers, hats, and hand warmers if needed.
- Do not hesitate to leave the vigil if for any reason you are not comfortable.
- Bring prayer aids such as a Bible, rosary, or prayer booklet.
- Focus on praying not protesting.
- Contact Laura to be a part of this powerful effort to end abortion.
Want to know what happens inside this free-standing abortion facility?*
For $600, Heritage Clinic for Women offers medical abortions (RU-486) for pregnancies between 4 – 10 weeks. RU-486 is a combination of two drugs used to kill and expel a child from the womb.
For $600 – $2,275, Heritage Clinic for Women performs two types of surgical abortions for pregnancies between 5 – 22 weeks.
Suction Curettage abortions are used for pregnancies between 5 – 13 weeks. In this procedure, the cervix is dilated and the abortionist uses a powerful suction tube to dismember the unborn child and suck her out of the womb.
Dilation and Evacuation (D&E) abortions are used for pregnancies between 14 – 22 weeks. In this procedure, the cervix is dilated and the abortionist uses forceps to dismember different parts of the child, such as arms and legs. The baby’s head is often too large to be removed from the womb, so the abortionist must crush the skull in order to remove it.
*Information related to Heritage Clinic for Women pricing and procedures was taken directly from their website before they removed their fee schedule.