In preparation for one of our best fundraisers of the year, Grand Rapids Right to Life is accepting donations for the 23rd annual Holiday Auction.
This event raises money to fund activities and educational outreach efforts that foster respect for all human life.
The Holiday Auction gives hundreds of supporters a unique and fun shopping experience … just in time for Christmas!
To make this event successful, we need your help. Please consider contributing to the Holiday Auction by June 1.
For unique donations, think outside the box:
- merchandise and restaurant gift cards
- homemade craft items
- vacation / cottage / B&B rentals
- homemade food
- baby items and children’s toys
- books, CDs, DVDs
- unique items for the home or garden
- gift certificates for services
Deadline to Donate
Donations are due by June 1.
- Contact us to arrange a drop-off time.
- Mail to GRRTL, PO Box 901, Grand Rapids, MI 49509-0901
Holiday Auction Details
- The Holiday Auction will be held from October 11 – 18.
- People can submit bids via phone or online.
- Items can be viewed online or by visiting the office during set hours.