303 Monroe Avenue NW
The 35th annual Focus on Life Benefit Dinner will be the largest prolife banquet in Michigan, will incorporate 25 student volunteers, and will feature author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza.
Guest Speaker: Dinesh D’Souza
Dinesh D’Souza is a bestselling author and award-winning filmmaker. His political documentaries 2016: Obama’s America and America: Imagine a World Without Her are among the highest-grossing political films of all time.
An immigrant who grew up in Mumbai, India, D’Souza came to the United States in 1978 as an exchange student. He attended Dartmouth College, graduating Phi Beta Kappa. He was a domestic policy analyst at the Reagan White House and also a scholar at think tanks such as the American Enterprise Institute and the Hoover Institution at Stanford.
D’Souza has written nearly 20 books and made five movies. His latest book United States of Socialism was a New York Times bestseller. The film based on that book, Trump Card, was released on video on demand in the fall of 2020.
He teamed up with his wife Debbie to produce a daily podcast which debuted January of 2021 and is part of the Salem Podcast Network.
For an introduction to Dinesh D’Souza, watch this 2-minute video.
Grand Rapids Right to Life president, Laura Alexandria, will give an update on the organization’s accomplishments in the past year.
- To purchase tickets with a check, submit a completed registration form.
- To purchase tickets with a credit card, click here. Processing fees will apply.
- A limited number of high school students are needed to volunteer at this event.
- To secure your spot, contact Laura by September 30.
- It is recommended that tickets be purchased by September 19, 2022.
- Seat assignments will be mailed to ticket holders by October 1, 2022.