Get fired up for fall!
All prolife church representatives are invited to a gathering sponsored by Grand Rapids Right to Life.
This luncheon will inspire leaders to get their church involved in the prolife movement.
- Learn about new events.
- Get involved with youth activities.
- Hear important election updates.
- Discover how to inspire others.
- Lunch will be catered; therefore, a ticket is required.
- Tickets must be requested online by September 14.
- Gatherings will be held at 11:00 a.m. and at 1:00 p.m.
Church Representatives work with Grand Rapids Right to Life to create and foster a culture of life within their individual faith communities.
Anyone interested in becoming a Church Representative is invited to contact Thomas for more information.
Due to Governor Whitmer’s executive edicts, space is extremely limited.
Attendance is limited to one person per church.