2500 - 76th Street SW
Get fired up for fall!
All prolife church representatives are invited to a gathering sponsored by Grand Rapids Right to Life.
Fire Up for Fall is a strategy session for inspired volunteers who are ready and willing to lead their church in the battle to protect the precious gift of human life.
- Learn about new events.
- Get involved with youth activities.
- Hear about free resources.
- Discover how to engage others.
- The purpose and importance of Coins for Kids baby bottle drives.
- Finding your church’s unique approach to the prolife issue.
- Defeating the abortion amendment ballot proposal in November.
- Lunch will be catered; therefore, a reservation is required.
- Submit an online reservation by September 15.
Church Representatives work with Grand Rapids Right to Life to create and foster a culture of life within their individual faith communities.
The identified life issues of Grand Rapids Right to Life are abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, and embryonic stem cell research.
Anyone interested in becoming a Church Representative is invited to contact Tammy for more information.