Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (November 29) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
Remember Grand Rapids Right to Life on #GivingTuesday. Together we will create a culture of life in our community.
Donations are Used Locally
- to create and promote programs for the youth
- to offer student scholarships
- to work with youth groups and mentor school groups
- to organize bus trips to the March for Life in Washington, DC
- to educate the public by placing billboards and online advertising
- to distribute prolife literature at churches and expos
- to sponsor public talks and film screenings
- to send qualified speakers to schools, churches, and civic groups
- to support the work of local pregnancy care centers
- to advocate for the vulnerable by opposing euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide
- to assist legislators to establish laws that help mothers and protect the unborn
Donate Your Way
- Mail a check to GRRTL, PO Box 901, Grand Rapids, MI 49509-0901
- Donate securely online