Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
Remember Grand Rapids Right to Life on #GivingTuesday. Together we will create a culture of life in our community.
Donations are Used Locally
- to educate the public by placing billboards, running radio spots, and advertising online
- to work with youth groups, mentor school groups, and offer scholarships
- to organize bus trips to the Michigan March for Life and the March for Life in DC
- to distribute prolife literature at expos and churches
- to sponsor public talks and film screenings
- to send qualified speakers to schools, churches, and civic groups
- to promote the 1-800-57WOMAN helpline
- to support the work of local pregnancy care centers
- to advocate for the vulnerable by opposing euthanasia and doctor-assisted suicide
- to assist legislators to establish laws that help mothers and protect the unborn
Donate Your Way
- Mail a check to GRRTL, PO Box 901, Grand Rapids, MI 49509-0901
- Donate securely online