#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (December 1) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
Remember Grand Rapids Right to Life on #GivingTuesday.
Donations are Used Locally
- to create and promote programs for the youth
- to work with youth groups, mentor school groups, and offer scholarships
- to educate the public by place billboards and online advertising
- to distribute prolife literature at churches and expos
- to organize public talks and film screenings
- to send qualified speakers to schools, churches, and civic groups
- to support the work of local pregnancy care centers
- to assist legislators to establish laws that help mothers and protect the unborn
Donate Your Way
- Mail a check to GRRTL, PO Box 901, Grand Rapids, MI 49509-0901
- Donate securely online
Together we will create a culture of life in our community.