On January 22, 1973, the United States Supreme Court passed the Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton decisions that legalized abortion-on-demand through all nine months of pregnancy in all fifty states.
The peaceful demonstration on this somber anniversary every year since 1973 is a witness to the truth concerning the greatest human rights violation of our time. The March for Life in Washington, DC, began as a small demonstration and rapidly grew into the largest prolife event in the world.
Grand Rapids Right to Life will be hosting bus trips to Washington, DC, for the 49th annual March for Life.
March for Life Events
- March for Life Seminars and Booths
- March for Life Youth Rally
- Mass at National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- Youth Mass and Rally at Verizon Center
- March for Life
- Rose Dinner
- Attendees are able to design a trip that fits their schedule and budget
- Download all itinerary options and a registration form
- Deposit of $100 is accepted
- Final payment is due January 7, 2022