Grand Rapids Right to Life is hosting bus trips to Washington, DC, for the 51st annual March for Life.
On January 22, 1973, the United States Supreme Court passed the Roe v. Wade decision that legalized abortion-on-demand through all nine months of pregnancy in all fifty states. On June 24, 2022, this egregious decision was overturned in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision. In a 6-3 ruling, the issue of abortion was returned to the states.
The necessary work to build a culture of life is not finished. Many national legislative battles loom, including keeping longstanding Hyde protections in place, which limit government funding for abortion on annual appropriation bills. The Hyde Amendment has saved over 2 million lives, but it cannot be taken for granted.
In addition to protecting life through national laws, the ultimate goal is to make abortion unthinkable.
The March for Life is a peaceful demonstration and a witness to the truth concerning the greatest human rights violation of our time. It is also a celebration of life.
March for Life Events
- March for Life Seminars and Booths
- March for Life Youth Rally and Concert
- Mass at National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- National Pro-Life Prayer Service
- Youth Mass and Rally at Verizon Center
- Prayerful Protest at Planned Parenthood
- Capitol Hill 101
- Rose Dinner Gala
- Attendees are able to design a trip that fits their schedule and budget.
- Download all itinerary options and a registration form.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is accepted to reserve your spot.
- Final payment is due by January 5, 2024.