Students are eligible for one of five $200 scholarships to be applied to their Grand Rapids Right to Life bus trip expenses for their trip to the March for Life in Washington, DC.
The March for Life in Washington, DC, began as a small demonstration and rapidly grew into the largest prolife event in the world.
Held on the somber anniversary of the Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton U.S. Supreme Court decisions that legalized abortion-on-demand in this country, this peaceful demonstration is a witness to the truth concerning the greatest human rights violation of our time.
Although these egregious decisions were overturned on June 24, 2022, in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization decision, the necessary work to build a culture of life is not finished. Many national legislative battles loom, and the ultimate goal is to make abortion unthinkable.
The March for Life will take place on January 19, 2024.
- Must be 18 years of age or younger as of January 1
- Must be attending the March for Life on a Grand Rapids Right to Life bus trip
- Topic: Explain how you will utilize this experience in your daily life
- Typed in 12-point font
- 250 words
- Download and complete the application form.
- Submit the essay and application by January 1.