100 N. Capitol Avenue
Be a part of the Michigan March for Life on November 8, 2023!
The Michigan March for Life is an excellent opportunity for advocates for life of all ages and political persuasions from across the state to join with one voice on behalf of the defenseless. A strong showing of support on the first anniversary of the devastating passage of pro-abortion Proposal 3 sends a powerful message to elected officials, the citizens of Michigan, and the nation at large.
Come and peacefully advocate for the protection of all human life from conception to natural death.
- 11:00 AM – Rally at the Capitol
- 12:00 NN – Michigan March for Life
- Chuck Gaidica, former anchor and meteorologist on WDIV-TV, will be the emcee.
- Bishop Earl Boyea, Diocese of Lansing, will open the rally in prayer.
- Genecia Davis, keynote speaker, will share her story of abortion and redemption.
- Barbara Listing, President of Right to Life of Michigan, will discuss the path ahead.
- Jeannie Mancini, President of March for Life, will discuss the prolife movement.
- Mildred “Missy” Parker-Miller will talk about the beauty of fostering over 35 children.
- Dr. Michelle Monticello, OB-GYN, will highlight the pregnancy care services available.
- State Senator Thomas Albert (MI – 18th Senate District)
- Representative Jaime Greene (MI – 65th House District)
- Pastor Chris Brooks, Woodside Bible Church in Troy, will close the rally in prayer.
Bus Trip from Grand Rapids to Lansing
- $25 per person
- Departure location and time T.B.D.
- Registration form and payment due by October 16.
- Make checks payable to Grand Rapids Right to Life.
Submit Payment and Registration Form To:
Grand Rapids Right to Life
MI March for Life Bus Trip
PO Box 901
Grand Rapids, MI 49509-0901
This event is sponsored by Right to Life of Michigan and March for Life.