2340 Porter Street SW
It’s time to make abortion real!
Church Representatives are invited to this Next Steps session to learn about abortion in this community. The reality is that 35 women from Kent County are getting abortions every week.
Thomas Lawrence, prolife ambassador, is hosting a Next Steps for Church Reps session focused on “Making Abortion Real”. He will lead a field trip from the Grand Rapids Right to Life office to the only free-standing surgical abortion facility in this city.
Church Representatives are invited to go with Thomas and pray on the public sidewalk in front of the location where babies are killed in the name of “choice” three days a week. Come and learn the history of this abortion facility and the abortion procedures that are performed there. By partnering with Grand Rapids Right to Life, your church can be a part of the legislative effort to end the slaughter of the unborn in this community.
- Meet at Grand Rapids Right to Life in Wyoming
- Groups will assemble at 9:00 AM and at 4:00 PM
- To attend, submit an RSVP online by July 13
- This event is open to active Church Representatives for Grand Rapids Right to Life.
- Kindly limit attendance to no more than two people per church.