2340 Porter Street SW
Be a voice for the voiceless this March!
Enter the 33rd annual High School Oratory Contest sponsored by Grand Rapids Right to Life. This is a great way for high school students to practice their public speaking and leadership skills.
Each contestant must research, write, and present a 5-7 minute speech on a prolife topic. The top three finalists will earn cash prizes. The first place winner will also compete at the State High School Oratory Contest on Saturday, May 21, in Charlotte.
This is a great opportunity for high school students to take a stand for life and to possibly earn some extra cash!
All are welcome to come and listen to the presentations.
- Participants must be in grades 9 – 12 as of February 1.
- $200 – 1st place
- $150 – 2nd place
- $100 – 3rd place
- Research, write, and present a 5-7 minute speech.
- Topics include abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research.
- Download and complete the application form.
- Submit the application by March 1.