2340 Porter Street SW
Be a voice for the voiceless this March!
Enter the 34th annual High School Oratory Contest sponsored by Grand Rapids Right to Life. This is a great way for high school students to practice their public speaking and leadership skills.
Each contestant must research, write, and present a 5-7 minute speech on a prolife topic. The top three finalists will earn cash prizes. The first place winner will also compete at the State High School Oratory Contest in May in Charlotte.
This is a great opportunity for high school students to take a stand for life and to possibly earn some extra cash!
All are welcome to come and listen to the presentations.
- Participants must be in grades 9 – 12 as of February 1.
- $250 – 1st place
- $150 – 2nd place
- $100 – 3rd place
- Research, write, and present a 5-7 minute speech.
- Topics include abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, embryonic stem cell research.
- Download and complete the application form.
- Submit the application by March 1.