3810 Thornapple River Drive SE
Vote Life Summer Picnic is an opportunity to meet candidates and hear their position on the life issues.
Candidates at every level can impact prolife issues. The stakes of failing to get prolife legislation passed means missed opportunities to save lives. Prolife issues are not like other political concerns: people live or die when faced with abortion, infanticide, or euthanasia.
In every election, voters face these life or death topics. People must vote prolife at the ballot box, or legal protection for every person will never be restored.
This event is a relaxing time for families, and an important opportunity for voters concerned about prolife issues.
Enjoy ProLife Fellowship
- Lawn games
- Snacks and water provided
- Challenging conversations
- This list will be updated as speakers are confirmed.
- Have fun … bring your own lawn games.
- Sit at an available picnic table … or bring your own chair.
- Enjoy food with friends … bring a picnic dinner and beverages.
- Don’t forget … alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the park.
- You might want … sunscreen, bug spray, and picnic blankets.