3810 Thornapple River Drive SE
Candidates at every level can impact prolife issues. The stakes of failing to get prolife legislation passed means missed opportunities to save lives. Prolife issues are not like other political concerns: people live or die when faced with abortion, infanticide, or euthanasia.
In every election, voters face these life or death topics. People must vote prolife at the ballot box, or legal protection for every person will never be restored.
Join others for a Vote Life Summer Picnic!
Enjoy lawn games, challenging conversations, snacks, and an opportunity to meet local prolife candidates.
This event is a relaxing time for families, and an important opportunity for voters concerned about prolife issues.
- 3rd District U.S. Rep. Candidate Peter Meijer
- Michigan Senator Peter MacGregor
- Michigan Rep. Tommy Brann
- Michigan Rep. Mark Huizenga
- 17th Circuit Court Candidate Stephen Willison
- Kent County Sheriff Michelle LaJoye-Young
- Kent County Commissioner Tom Antor
- Kent County Commissioner Matt Kallman
- Kent County Commissioner Candidate Ben Greene
- Kent County Drain Commissioner Ken Yonker
- Trump Campaign Representative Tim Allen
- John James Campaign Representative Devon Tompkins
- All guests are Right to Life of Michigan PAC-endorsed candidates or office holders.
- Have fun … bring your own lawn games.
- Sit at an available picnic table … or bring your own chair.
- Enjoy food with a new friend … bring a picnic dinner and beverages.
- Don’t forget … alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the park.
- You might want … sunscreen, bug spray, and picnic blankets.