6600 28th Street SE
Spring into Life is an evening of educating, motivating, and involving people in the local prolife movement.
Guests will enjoy a cocktail hour, a delicious dinner, an update from Grand Rapids Right to Life, and a musical performance and powerful testimony by George Dennehy, a man who was born without arms but who believes that every individual has a divine purpose.
Dennehy was born in Romania and adopted by an American family. He started his musical journey by learning to play the cello at the age of eight. In time he performed with regional orchestras. He also mastered the guitar, electric bass, and piano.
Dennehy’s videos garnered millions of YouTube views and led to a performance with the Goo Goo Dolls. He also received a standing ovation for his first TED Talk. When sharing his story, he tells others that their own perceived obstacles can be shattered.
Guests will relish his musical acuity, youthful energy, faith-filled witness, and passion for life.
Listen to the amazing musical talents of George Dennehy.
- 5:30 PM – Cash Bar (credit cards not accepted)
- 6:30 PM – Program + Dinner
- $35 per person.
- $280 for a table of eight.
- Tickets must be purchased by April 8.
Payment by Check
- Make check payable to GRRTL.
- Write “Spring into Life” in the memo line.
- Mail to Grand Rapids Right to Life, PO Box 901, Grand Rapids, MI 49509-0901.
Payment by Credit Card
- Click here to pay by credit card.
- Processing fees will apply.
- All ticket sales are final.
- Any tickets not used will be considered a donation to Grand Rapids Right to Life.