At a time when we can’t gather in large numbers, we still need to make our numbers known.
Be a part of the virtual statewide event We Are Not Giving up on Life sponsored by Right to Life of Michigan. Join keynote speaker Sarah Huckabee Sanders, along with host and musical guest Matthew West, for a fundraising event like never before.
Watch this Historic Event Live
- Register online to watch this event.
- Consider making a donation at the end of the virtual event.
- The money raised will support a statewide media campaign for LIFE.
Host a Watch Party at Your Home
- As host, register online to watch this event.
- invite friends and family members to join you.
- We will provide invitation flyers, pledge cards, and donation envelopes.
- Consider making a donation at the end of the virtual event.
- Donations from a Watch Party will be shared locally with Grand Rapids Right to Life.
Watch Party Materials
- Contact Laura for information on how to host a Watch Party.
- Request materials to make your party a success.
Stand with us! In small gatherings from one end of Michigan to the other, we will show that we are not alone, we are not powerless, and Michigan is not giving up on LIFE!
We’re taking a Coins for Kids baby bottle drive out of your hands and putting it in our parking lot!
With churches, schools, and civic groups coping with the ever-changing restrictions that inhibit services, classrooms, and gatherings, Car Hop Coin Drop will raise money for Grand Rapids Right to Life and for local pregnancy care centers without causing any discomfort or concerns.
How It Works
- Drive through our parking lot.
- Volunteers will be stationed under a red canopy.
- Donate your spare change.
A Special Gift for Participants
- Prolife grab bags will be given to the first 25 cars to participate.
Coin Drop … and Shop
- Purchase a Celebrate Life mug for only $5 each. Perfect for hot cocoa!
- Take advantage of sale prices on all youth sized T-shirts. End of season sale!
- Vote Pro Life yard signs available for $10 each. Perfect for election season!
As always, the money raised through this outside, socially distanced, contact-free Coins for Kids drive will support the prolife efforts of Grand Rapids Right to Life and the work of five local pregnancy care centers that distribute material goods to moms and babies.
One grab bag per car only.
All sales are cash or check only.
As part of the fall campaign for 40 Days for Life, Grand Rapids Right to Life has adopted a day at the peaceful vigil.
Join with us and pray to end abortion in front of the only free-standing surgical abortion clinic in Grand Rapids.
40 Days for Life is a grassroots campaign to end abortion through prayer, fasting, community outreach, and by holding a peaceful prayer vigil in front of an abortion facility.
Grand Rapids Right to Life supporters will pray for 12 hours on Thursday, October 1. Participants are asked to remain on the public sidewalk in front of the abortion clinic and pray for one hour.
- Choose one hour to pray in front of the abortion facility.
- Prayer booklets are available for those who participate.
- Contact Laura to be a part of this powerful effort to end abortion.
Want to know what happens inside this free-standing abortion clinic?*
For $600, Heritage Clinic for Women offers medical abortions (RU-486) for pregnancies between 4 – 10 weeks. RU-486 is a combination of two drugs used to kill and expel a child from the womb.
For $600 – $2,275, Heritage Clinic for Women performs two types of surgical abortions for pregnancies between 5 – 22 weeks.
Suction Curettage abortions are used for pregnancies between 5 – 13 weeks. In this procedure, the cervix is dilated and the abortionist uses a powerful suction tube to dismember the unborn child and suck her out of the womb.
Dilation and Evacuation (D&E) abortions are used for pregnancies between 14 – 22 weeks. In this procedure, the cervix is dilated and the abortionist uses forceps to dismember different parts of the child, such as arms and legs. The baby’s head is often too large to be removed from the womb, so the abortionist must crush the skull in order to remove it.
*Information related to Heritage Clinic for Women pricing and procedures was taken directly from their website.
Since the tragic Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton Supreme Court decisions in January of 1973, legalized abortion-on-demand has killed more than 60,000,000 unborn children in the United States.
Grand Rapids Right to Life supports the efforts of Life Chain, a peaceful and prayerful public witness of prolife individuals standing for 90 minutes praying for our nation and for an end to abortion.
This visual statement of solidarity by the Christian community attests to the fact that abortion kills children and that the sanctity of human life must be protected from the moment of conception until natural death.
Join with hundreds of people in Grand Rapids, and tens of thousands of people nationwide for a time of collective prayer to end abortion in our nation.
Signs for Life Chain may be picked up on Sunday, October 4, at:
- Crestwood School on 44th Street east of Breton Road
- SE corner of 44th Street and Buchanan Avenue
- NE corner of 44th Street and Spartan Industrial Drive
- Brummel’s parking lot near the NW corner of 44th Street and Clyde Park Avenue
- Stand along 44th Street between Breton Road and Ivanrest Avenue.
- Stand 20 feet apart, but keep small children close.
- Stand on the public sidewalk.
- Do not block the sidewalk, intersections, or driveways.
- If standing is difficult, you may bring a chair.
- Remember that the main focus is prayer.
It’s time to wake up the church and make abortion real!
And the reality is that 27 women from Kent County get abortions every week. Legal abortion harms 1,390 women, causes 1,390 men to lose their fatherhood, and kills 1,390 innocent babies in our community every year.
Making Abortion Real
Thomas Lawrence, prolife ambassador, is hosting a Pastors’ Briefing focused on “Making Abortion Real”. He will lead a field trip from the Grand Rapids Right to Life office to the only free-standing surgical abortion facility in this city.
Local pastors are invited to go with Thomas and pray on the public sidewalk in front of the location where babies are killed in the name of “choice” three days a week. Come and learn the history of this abortion facility and the abortion procedures that are performed there. By partnering with Grand Rapids Right to Life, your church can be a part of the legislative effort to end the slaughter of the unborn in this community.
- Meet at Grand Rapids Right to Life in Wyoming.
- Groups will assemble at 9:00 AM.
- To attend, submit an RSVP online by October 2.
This Pastors’ Briefing is an opportunity for active ministers to be empowered to preach on the prolife message and to hear how Grand Rapids Right to Life can help with prolife efforts in their churches.