In preparation for one of our best fundraisers of the year, Grand Rapids Right to Life is accepting donations for the 24th annual Holiday Auction.
This event raises money to fund activities and educational outreach efforts that foster respect for all human life.
The Holiday Auction gives hundreds of supporters a unique and fun shopping experience … just in time for Christmas!
To make this event successful, we need your help. Please consider contributing to the Holiday Auction by May 31.
For unique donations, think outside the box:
- one-of-a-kind experiences
- merchandise and restaurant gift cards
- homemade craft items
- vacation, cottage, B&B rentals
- homemade food
- baby items and children’s toys
- books, CDs, DVDs
- interesting items for the home or garden
- gift certificates for services
Deadline to Donate
- Donations are due by May 31.
- Contact us to arrange a drop-off time.
- Mail to GRRTL, PO Box 901, Grand Rapids, MI 49509-0901
Holiday Auction Details
- The Holiday Auction will be held from October 10 – 17.
- People can submit bids via phone or online.
- Items can be viewed online or by visiting the office during set hours.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Afternoon tee times are available for those who wish to golf
and support Grand Rapids Right to Life.
Join us for a great day of golf and prizes at the 15th annual Prolife Golf Classic.
This event, held at beautiful Pilgrim’s Run Golf Club, is a day of fun for golfers of all levels. Pilgrim’s Run Golf Club was selected as the favorite place to golf in West Michigan by the readers of The Grand Rapids Press. Don’t miss your chance to golf at this prestigious course and to raise money to benefit the prolife efforts of Grand Rapids Right to Life.
This day of fun and fellowship includes a light breakfast, practice balls, 18 holes of golf, on-course games, and lunch.
- Looking for an additional way to get involved? Be a sponsor of this outing!
- To sponsor this event, complete and return the registration form.
- Does your golf game need a little help?
- Mulligan Packages are available!
- Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount!
- Save $25 per golfer if paid-in-full by March 1.
- Register as a single or as a foursome.
- Download, complete, and return the registration form.
As this event may sell out, all are encouraged to register by May 6.
It is time to remember the cost of abortion and what is truly at stake.
A woman never forgets the day she had an abortion … and all the pain that went with it. For the Next Steps for Church Reps session, Tammy, prolife ambassador, is leading a visit to a space in Grand Rapids where women can bring their heartache.
The Garden of Hope was designed to remind women of the tender love and acceptance that Jesus offers. This garden grows from the roots of repentance, forgiveness, acceptance, and wholeness. Planted by a loving God, this is a place for the heart to heal and for every woman to know how much she is loved and forgiven.
Remember the Least of These is an opportunity for current and interested church representatives to delve more deeply into the true cost of abortion.
- Online reservations are due by Monday, July 11.
- Tammy will have a small gift for everyone who attends.
- This event will take place rain or shine.
- Guests will meet at the Garden of Hope.
We’re taking a Coins for Kids baby bottle drive out of your hands and putting it in our parking lot.
This opportunity to help the prolife cause is perfect for those who are not associated with a church or school that hosts a Coins for Kids drive and for people who have coins just sitting around and collecting dust in a jar!
Bring your spare change, or a dollar or two, to Car Hop Coin Drop and support Grand Rapids Right to Life and local pregnancy care centers.
- Drive through our parking lot.
- Volunteers will be stationed under a red canopy.
- Donate your spare change.
Coin Drop … and Shop
- I Vote My Values Pin – $2.00 – Perfect for this election season!
- Peace, Love, Life Bumper Sticker – $1.00 – Great message at a great price!
- ProLife Rubber Bracelet – $1.00 – Youth sized bracelets available while supplies last!
- All sales are cash or check only.
Funds Raised Help Women and Babies
The money raised will support the online pregnancy help ads placed by Grand Rapids Right to Life and the work of six local pregnancy care centers that distribute material goods to moms and babies.
Are you the world’s next prolife hero?
Grand Rapids Right to Life is excited to offer the fourth Leadership for Life Base Camp, a great day of action-packed prolife leadership training for teens!
Thomas Lawrence, life educator, and Tammy Erste, prolife ambassador, will lead this interactive camp where young people can come together for a common cause. Everyone will leave equipped with the tools to engage others as you defend your prolife values and live your prolife convictions.
This exciting day of learning and advocacy is open to all students who will be attending high school in the fall of 2022.
It’s time to make a difference for life in Grand Rapids. Gather friends and be a part of this day of fun and fellowship as you become a champion for the unborn.
Space is limited, so apply today!
Base Camp Schedule
- 9:00 AM – Registration
- Tour a former abortion clinic
- Enjoy interactive exercises
- Pray outside of a freestanding surgical abortion facility
- Hear compelling guest speakers
- Meet local prolife activists
- 3:00 PM – Final good-byes
- Leadership for Life Base Camp is open to high school students in the fall of 2022.
- Registration form must be completed and submitted by July 22, 2022.
- Registration fee of $20 must be a check made payable to GRRTL.
The 35th annual Focus on Life Benefit Dinner will be the largest prolife banquet in Michigan, will incorporate 25 student volunteers, and will feature author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza.
Guest Speaker: Dinesh D’Souza
Dinesh D’Souza is a bestselling author and award-winning filmmaker. His political documentaries 2016: Obama’s America and America: Imagine a World Without Her are among the highest-grossing political films of all time.
An immigrant who grew up in Mumbai, India, D’Souza came to the United States in 1978 as an exchange student. He attended Dartmouth College, graduating Phi Beta Kappa. He was a domestic policy analyst at the Reagan White House and also a scholar at think tanks such as the American Enterprise Institute and the Hoover Institution at Stanford.
D’Souza has written nearly 20 books and made five movies. His latest book United States of Socialism was a New York Times bestseller. The film based on that book, Trump Card, was released on video on demand in the fall of 2020.
He teamed up with his wife Debbie to produce a daily podcast which debuted January of 2021 and is part of the Salem Podcast Network.
For an introduction to Dinesh D’Souza, watch this 2-minute video.
Grand Rapids Right to Life president, Laura Alexandria, will give an update on the organization’s accomplishments in the past year.
- To purchase tickets with a check, submit a completed registration form.
- To purchase tickets with a credit card, click here. Processing fees will apply.
- A limited number of high school students are needed to volunteer at this event.
- To secure your spot, contact Laura by September 30.
- It is recommended that tickets be purchased by September 19, 2022.
- Seat assignments will be mailed to ticket holders by October 1, 2022.
As we work together to protect the precious gift of human life, here are some simple ways that you can help Grand Rapids Right to Life make a difference in our community.
Wish List Items
A variety of Sharpie ultra fine markers come in handy.
$5 and $10 Meijer gift cards provide fresh snacks for gatherings.
Pre-formed coin wrappers in all denominations make Coins for Kids drives easy.
Forever stamps are useful for notes to donors and supporters.
For promotional flyers, any color of card stock paper is great.
Mini candy bars are very popular at expos and student events.
$5 and $10 Staples gift cards are vital for color copies.
For mailings, it is essential to have Avery 5160 mailing labels.
Decorative paper plates and matching napkins make events fun.
Bottled water or premium coffee can be shared with volunteers.
- May be dropped off at or shipped to the Grand Rapids Right to Life office.
- May be ordered online from our Wish List.