Grand Rapids Right to Life works to engage all students throughout the Grand Rapids area in the prolife movement.
The goal of this group is to teach teens what it means to be prolife and to equip them with the tools to be successful leaders in their communities.
Life Leadership Academy – Coming This Summer!
Focus on Life Benefit Dinner – Volunteers Needed!
Monday, October 12, at 5:00 PM
DeVos Place Ballrooms, 303 Monroe Avenue NW, Grand Rapids
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Start or join a prolife group at your school.
- Book the prolife ambassador as a speaker for an upcoming event.
- Pray at the local abortion facility.
- Volunteer for Grand Rapids Right to Life’s many different events.
- Attend the annual March for Life in Washington, DC.
- Host a Coins for Kids drive at your school or church.
Teen Breaks was created for teens by teens to help with all of life’s issues.
Stand True educates, equips, and activates teens to be a voice for life.
National Teens for Life shows young people how they can play a role in ending abortion.
Students for Life of America helps students make abortion unthinkable and obsolete.
To get involved, contact Grand Rapids Right to Life:
call 616-532-2300 or send an e-mail message.