The Prolife Essay Contest encourages students to thoughtfully examine and articulate their prolife beliefs.
Students in grades 7-9 participate in the junior contest, while students in grades 10-12 participate in the senior contest.
Cash prizes are awarded in each contest for first ($100) and second ($50) place.
All entries will be submitted to the national competition.
- Middle school (grades 7-9) student at time of the junior contest
- High school (grades 10-12) student at time of the senior contest
- Students must write an original essay and cite any sources used
- Essay must be 300 – 500 words
- Cover sheet
- Completed application
- Download and complete the application form.
- Submit the essay and application by December 1.
- 2021 – Liliana Zylstra (senior)
- 2021 – John Marchinda (junior)
- 2020 – Noel Vanderbilt (senior) (national contest third place)
- 2020 – Andrew Bajdek (junior)
- 2019 – Emma DeNooy (senior)
- 2019 – Grace Kohane (junior)
- 2019 – Mary Marchinda (national junior contest third place)
- 2018 – Amanda Cunningham (senior)
- 2018 – Elijah A. (junior)
- 2018 – Clare Lindgren (national senior contest second place)
- 2017 – Clare Lindgren (senior) (national contest first place)
- 2017 – Joshua Haskell (junior)
- 2016 – David Bridge (senior)
- 2016 – Jack Schichtel (junior)
- 2015 – Nicholas DeNooy (senior)